Tuesday 24 May 2011

Update changes

So it's been a while, but I've been trying to figure out this new update. They made infesters slower which makes sense to me to be honest, it's not such a bad thing. But the big thing which has started to confuse me is the protoss warpgate times. They made some of the units take longer to build which makes it a lot harder for me to judge what build protoss is going... Making me lose. A lot. I believe this is why I haven't quite yet made it to Diamond.. Grrr.. Or at least that's what I want to blame it on...


GRRRRRRRRR!

7 comments:

  1. Keep going, mate, you'll go to diamond and master soon, just keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Played starcraft back then. The 2nd one never meant anything really..

    but following for some action!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read the walkthroughs. I believe the Prisma guide for it came out already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm can you convince a non player, to play ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted to get in to this game. Great post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha. Do you like in Korea? I heard Starcraft is considered a sport there.

    ReplyDelete